EARLY MELANOMA DETECTION
- Australia and New Zealand have the highest rates of melanoma in the world.
- More than 10,000 people are diagnosed in Australia each year.
- It is the fourth most common cancer in both men and women (10% of all cancer diagnoses).
- It is the most common type of cancer in young Australians aged 15-44 (20% of all cases).
- One in 19 Australians will be diagnosed with melanoma before the age of 85.
- For more information log on to www.cancer.org.au
Early detection of melanoma is vital
Book an appointment with our doctors who will assess and arrange a suitable time for mole mapping.
To book an appointment ring 02 6059 2700
Daintree Skin Clinic
7 Daintree Way,
West Wodonga, VIC 3690